The 15 most empowering self-care songs to uplift, boost your confidence, self-esteem and self-love. Self-care playlist included.
We all have days when we lack self-confidence or motivation. The days where your goals and dreams just seem unachievable…
Sometimes, we just need a boost! Something to change a mood and provide us with a heavy dose of feel-good energy!
Listening to music is scientifically proven to be an effective self-care activity.
Music can be used to uplift your spirits, boost your confidence and self-esteem on demand!
Choosing the right songs is important! Some songs can have a negative impact on your mood too.
Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered…
You can read my top tips for listening to music for self-care, and you can listen to the 15 most empowering songs I handpicked for you.
15 Empowering Self Care Songs
The songs below have been handpicked to encourage self-love, self-esteem and positivity. You can listen to these empowering songs as part of your self-care routine.
1. Next To Me – Emeli Sandé
2. Who Are You – Jessie J
3. Smile – Lily Allen
4. Good As Hell – Lizzo
5. Roar – Katy Perry
6. Girl On Fire – Alicia Keys
7. Castle on the Hill – Ed Sheeran
8. Run The World (Girls) – Beyoncé
9. Feels – Calvin Harris Feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean
10. Unwritten – Natasha Bedingfield
11. Beautiful – Christina Aguilera
12. This Is Me – Keala Settle
13. FourFiveSeconds – Rihanna & Kanye West
14. Nobody’s Perfect – Jessie J
15. Heaven – Emeli Sandé
I hope you liked these songs, if you’d like more great music, you can check out my On Cloud Nine playlist on Spotify.